Infrastructure for a Resilient Community
Please bring your parking ticket for validation.
Registration will include a copy of the publication
The report is based on a survey of approximately 440 top public and real estate leaders from around the world. It assesses the role of infrastructure in supporting and attracting metropolitan real estate investment and supporting urban prosperity, and identifies key infrastructure investment priorities and bottlenecks.
Among the findings in Infrastructure 2014:
- Good infrastructure is a key driver of where real estate investment dollars go;
- Improving the quality of public transit, roads and bridges, and pedestrian infrastructure is among survey respondents’ highest priorities;
- The public’s willingness to pay for infrastructure is a top factor that will shape infrastructure over the next decade;
- Funding and financing for infrastructure are seen as resting on cooperation between developers and local governments; and
- Long-term maintenance and operations of infrastructure are oft-neglected considerations, and concern public and private leaders alike.
Click here for a printable Registration Form.
Click below to register