Connect. Learn. Give back. Become a member of ULI.
Bringing the industry together. It’s all about the people—people with diverse experience building better communities and successful careers through participation in ULI. Unique among professional organizations, ULI brings together people in every profession and sector in real estate development and land use, from all over the world, and in every career stage, from rising star to world-renowned luminary. Through ULI, they network, share knowledge, further their careers, and give back to their profession and communities around the world.
ULI is a prestigious nonprofit, nonpartisan research and education organization offering unparalleled conferences, events, and publications—discounted for ULI members.
If you are involved in real estate development and place making, enjoy the best your profession has to offer.
On July 1, 2013, we simplified our membership options to help you choose the right membership for you. For information about why we revised our memberships, see Membership FAQ.
Associate Membership: The most popular ULI membership, open to all.
Associate Member dues: $440
Under 35: 50% off
Government, nonprofit, or academic: 50% off
Student: 75% off
Full Membership:Full Membership is selective. In the U.S., applicants must provide professional references from three Full Members from different companies, along with a written biography. This membership type is not available to students.
Full Member dues: $1,220
Under 35: 50% off
Government, nonprofit, or academic: 75% off
Under the new membership model, Associate and Full Members will get more value for their dues. ULI has increased the member discount for books, events, and education programs and added more members-only offerings.
Membership Packages for Companies and Institutions
ULI offers packages for multiple employees to become members from the same organization or company.
Public Agency Membership Package
- For government, nonprofit, or academic institutions.
- Includes one Full Member and two Associate Members.
- Allows memberships to be transferred to other employees.
Annual Dues: $525 U.S., €425 Europe, $475 Rest of World. Additional Associate Members, $100 each.
Company Membership Packages
- For private sector companies.
- Choose employees to include in the membership package.
- If an employee member leaves the company, the membership may be transferred to another employee.
- Offers additional discounts and a limited number of free registrations for selected events.
- Provides recognition for your company.
- Master billing.
For more information and pricing contact:
- U.S. and Canada: Call 1-800-321-5011 or email email@example.com
- Europe: Call +44 20 7487 9577 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Asia: Call +852 3757 9695, email email@example.com or visit asia.uli.org
- Latin America and the Caribbean: Call +1 410 626 7500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org